We are a School Developer and Service Provider which means we work directly with schools to help develop and build new international schools. Part of the process is to find excellent teachers who care about students, who want to make a difference, and who are excited about learning new cultures and travelling overseas. Below is some basic info on teaching overseas.
- South Korea (Seoul and Busan)
- Vietnam (Hanoi)
- India (Punjab)
- Myanmar (Yangon)
- China (nation-wide)
Types of Schools:
- Canadian Curriculum Offshore Schools (K-12)
- Canadian Curriculum Kindergarten Schools
- ESL Schools
Requirements to Teach Overseas:
- Undergrad Degree
- Bachelor of Education (for certified international schools)
- ECE diploma (for kindergarten schools)
- Valid Passport
- Criminal Record Check
- Documents from Degree for visa process.
- Medical Clearance
- Competitive Salaries with potential to save money.
- Experience teaching internationally.
- Housing (provided or housing allowance)
Email documents to email@example.com
Interview (in-person or Skype)